DisneyLand Paris: Heady Mix of Amusement and Learning
October 29, 2018
Disneyland, a dream destination especially for kids is a treasure trove of arresting and alluring attractions. Around, the world Disneyland is known for its charm and mesmerizes kids and adults alike. Disneyland Paris is no exception to the rule. To discover the magical attractions, dazzling events, innumerous entertainments and much more at Disneyland Park, grab your France Visa now.
Disneyland Paris, originally named as Euro-Disney Resort is an amusement park located in Marne-la-vallée, a new town in the east of Paris. Owned by Walt Disney Company, this kingdom of Mickey and friends came into existence on 12th April 1992 & is spread over a massive area of 4,800 acres! A prodigious space dedicated to amusement and thrills. It encompasses two theme parks that have established their European showcase.
- The Amusement Park (Disneyland Park): This Park has over 50 rides and attractions. All parades and performances take place in Amusement Park.
- The Walt Disney Studio Park: This Park is dedicated to show business, cinemas & production. It is divided into four “Studio Lots”;
- Front Lot: It serves as the main entrance of the Studio Park and is the home to most shops and services.
- Toon Studio: This is a perfect place for Disney admirers. Formerly known as Animation Courtyard, Toon Studio is inspired by Disney & Pixar animated characters. Attractions of this place include: Art of Disney Animation where you get to learn about the process of animation, Crush’s coaster, Toy Story Playland, live shows based on Disney animated films.
- Production Courtyard: This is a Hollywood themed land that houses two distinct parts: Hollywood Boulevard & Place des Stars. These sets feature Hollywood inspired street sets and jaw dropping rides.
- Backlot: This lot showcases the high thrills of movies. The area targets teenagers and adults with three arresting attractions:
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Avec Aerosmith: It is an enclosed steel roller coaster ride themed around an Aerosmith music video. It is the fastest ride at Disneyland Paris.
- .. Action! Stunt Show Spectacular: It is a car stunt show that revolves around a series of stunts featuring motorcycles, automobiles & jet skis.
- Armageddon – Les Effets Speciaux: It is a walkthrough attraction to demonstrate set effects as in the movies. The demonstration is shown within a room using special effects.
- Disney Village: In addition to these two themed parks, Disneyland in Paris also houses a Disney Village that is mainly devoted to dining, shopping & entertainment. Originally named as Festival Disney, this place covers an area of approximately 18,000 square meters. The wide space includes numerous shops, bars, concerts, and nightclubs for the leisure of visitors.
- Golf Disneyland: It is a Golf complex that features 9-hole & 18- hole courses mostly popular among adult visitors. The place also hosts a golf section for children. Other arresting offerings of this place include the Magnolia, the Palm, the Lake Buena Vista, & the Oak Trail golf courses.
Disneyland in Paris offers recreational activities for all age groups. This prominent tourist attraction hosts zillions of visitors every year.
The top five attractions of this stupendous theme park include:
- It’s a Small World: It is water based dark ride that takes the visitors on a musical tour of world attractions.
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain: Formerly known as Space Mountain: Mission 2, it is an indoor/ outdoor steel roller coaster ride that sends chills to the bones.
- Big Thunder Mountain: This roller coaster ride depicts a set of mine carts designed with Sound effects of a typical locomotive operation to give authentic vibes.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: It is an indoor amusement ride that thrills the visitors with animation, sound, music and special effects.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters: It features a combination of arenas like Shooting gallery where people shoot lasers at targets to earn points, third-generation Omnivore system and a dark ride.
Flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades by applying for France Visa.