Go wild at Tomorrowland Winter 2020 with a France visa UK
February 27, 2020
France is rightly called the most visited country in the world. It is home to a gamut of exotic tourist destinations & hosts some of the most popular festivals. Tomorrowland Winter is one such grand event that draws hordes of tourists for a week-long beguiling revelry.
With renowned DJs & music artists, exciting events and adventure activities, visitors will be able to enjoy Tomorrowland Winter 2020 to the fullest. Tomorrowland 2020 is rightly regarded as the largest dance music festival in the world due to its larger than life revelry, enigmatic backdrops & much more.
In addition to that, the best time to go to France is during winters. Sybarites can enjoy varied activities or relax in the magical village of Alped’Huez, France. Tourists can also avail a range of customized packages for Tomorrowland Winter in 2020. So, grab a France tourist visa & head over to France for fun-time at Tomorrowland Winter with loved ones.
Highlights of Tomorrowland Winter:
Here are the prominent features of the Tomorrowland Winter that you shouldn’t miss:
World-Class DJs, Music Artists & Stage Hosts:
- Some of the well-known artists such as Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Steve Aoki, Martin Garrix, Afrojack will feature at one of the grandest french festivals of 2020.
- Popular stage hosts such as The Book of Wisdom, Amicorium, Q-Dance, Freedom Stage will raise the tempo of the revelries & ensure a memorable Tomorrowland Winter in 2020.
Relish Food Experiences at Tomorrowland Winter:
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 boasts of a wide range of Food experiences carefully curated for the 4-day & 7-day packages.
- You can savor mouth-watering gastronomical delights such as Signal cheese fondue, Chantebise Mountain & more in the 4-day package.
- 7-day package includes delicious dishes such as La Cabane Steak, Signal Cheese Fondue & many more culinary delights.
Avail Ski & Snowboard Lessons:
- Adrenaline junkies, sybarites & snow lovers can discover the French Alps by choosing the Ski & Snowboard lessons hospitality package.
- You can team up with seasoned guides & ski instructors who know the mountains like the back of their hands. They will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience of French Alps.
- In addition to that, you can reserve your Ski & Snowboard equipment in advance when you are choosing your hospitality package. You can also add a ski insurance that covers medical expenses of your ski practice.
- Try your hands on Dogsledding, Paragliding & Microlight Flight to make memories for life.
- Other thrilling activities include snowmobile ride, Electric Bike ride & Foligliss. Avail these amazing activities to relish a once in a lifetime experience of Tomorrowland 2020.
Tomorrowland 2020 dates:
- The Tomorrowland Winter dates are 14th March to 21st March 2020.
- The iconic Tomorrowland 2020 location is the picturesque Alped’Huez village of France. It is an exquisite ski resort located in the french alps.
Tomorrowland Winter 2020 tickets & packages:
The Tomorrowland offshoot festival has already opened its website for registrations. There are 3 types of packages provided in Tomorrowland Winter namely:-
1-day package – This package can be availed for the 18th, 19th or 20th This package includes:
- Access to the events such as stages in the Mountains & the village
- Transport facilities via shuttle
- Lift & Ski pass as well as service fee & payment cost
- You have to get your Tomorrowland bracelet at the venue. The ticket price ranges from € 160 to € 290.
4-day package – Visitors can avail this package from 17th to 21st All the other facilities are similar to the 1-day package. Exceptions are:
- Home-delivery of Tomorrowland bracelet & Treasure Case
- 5 days/4 nights lodging
- Lift & Ski pass for 4 days
- The service fee, Payment cost & City tax
The Tomorrowland 2020 tickets price for the Fascinating 4-day package starts from €575 per person.
7-day package – If tourists want to splurge then they can get the Mysterious 7-package which boasts of:
- 8 days/7 nights accommodations from 14th to 21st
- Access to the grand event, 7-day lift & ski pass as well as City tax, service fee & payment cost.
- Home-delivery of Bracelet & Treasure case for Tomorrowland 2020
The Tomorrowland 2020 tickets price for the 7-day package starts from €699 per person.
Hospitality packages – Travellers or visitors can additionally include company & hospitality packages such as Exclusive Box, B2B & Comfort.
Apart from the Tomorrowland Winter, you can explore the enchanting country of France & its fascinating tourist attractions. So, apply for a France visa from UK & experience Tomorrowland 2020 in all its glory.